St Louis, MOPHOTO COURTESY OF MEHDI ASHAYERI
Research Initiative/Project @ URBiiLAB
- Presented as Lecture/Workshop at the Workshop #2 in the Joint SimAUD and ANNSIM Conference, San Diego, CA, July 17th, 2022 @ 1-4:00 PM
- Presented as Lecture/Workshop at the Graduate School of Public Administration (GSPA), Seoul National University (SNU), Seoul, South Korea, Oct. 20th, 2022 @ 10-12:00 PM.
- Presented as Lecture/Workshop at the Augmented Intelligence and Performance class, School of Architecture, University of Washington at Seattle, December 1st, 2022 @ 1-3:00PM PT.
- Presented in part at Livable Cities, A Conference on Issues Affecting Life in Cities organized by AMPS (Architecture, Media, Politics, Society) at New York City, Thursday June 15th, 2023 @ 8:00PM - 9:30 PM ET, Track 2, Healthy Cities iv session; titled "Evaluating Spatial Disparities of Occupant Sentiment on Indoor Air Quality Across Communities in NYC Using Twitter Data, NLP, and Emotion-AI Approaches"
- Journal article pre-print published at Research Square, 2022, "Evaluating Occupant Feedback on Indoor Air Quality Perception During Covid Stay-at-home Using Social Media Data: A Nationwide Study in the U.S" (link).
SDCA: A Generative Parametric Tool for Solar-driven Design